I can’t wait much longer!
Are my Doggie Treats ready?
I’m dressed for dinner
and raring to go!"
Do you get this forlorn look when you doggie gets hungry for munchies?? 😃
This is a very simple dog chew/treat recipe to whip up in your Excalibur dehydrator that will satisfy even the most demanding pug, such as Toshi here!!
He got all dressed for dinner, and gets rather goggle eyed with the intensity of having to wait for his delicious treats 😛
it is so much better to make as much of your own food stuffs if and when possible. We live in a world overflowing with bad chemicals - they are everywhere you look! More and more frequently a great many dogs have been smitten with horrible cancers, and other ill health - much of which can be traced back to over-the-counter kibble and packaged foods for dogs.
Do the utmost for your best friend, and steer away from this poison .. and make your doggie so much healthier!
Start a good healthy diet for your pet as soon as you bring home your adorable puppy friend and mate!
SWEET POTATO DOG TREATS
Your doggie will love this one and it is easy to make.
- Thoroughly wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Slice the sweet potato into 0.65cm (1/4″) slices- you can also cut down the middle lengthwise and slice into 0.65 cm (1/4″) strips.
- Dehydrate at the highest setting 62 - 68C (145 – 155 F) until done.
- Drying approximately 6-8 hours will leave them with a chewy texture.
- For crunchier treats dehydrate longer until the desired consistency.
Well, that's if your doggie can stand to wait longer!!